Inspection of toys
For the sake of our childrens health
We test toys and toy parts that may come into contact with skin or mucosa. Our examinations follow the guidelines of approved test procedures. One of our focus areas is the inspection of toys regarding their pollutant levels or their potential release of harmful substances.
Our services include
- Testing of toys with predictable skin contact
- Testing of toys with predictable mucous membrane contact
- Additional tests available on request
We test for the following pollutants
- Heavy metals (Pb, Cd, Hg etc.)
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs)
- Plasticizers (e.g. phthalates)
- Volatile compounds (VOC)
We will gladly provide you with information about our full range of services. You are welcome to contact us at any time.