An uncomfortable indoor climate can cause malaise
Air, surface and radiation temperature, humidity and air velocity are parameters that influence our well-being. Therefore, it is important to ensure a comfortable indoor climate when operating HVAC systems. We assess your indoor climate for comfort and offer suggestions for improvement.
We offer all-in-one solutions
If you suspect that your HVAC system is causing such problems, we can offer a competent and cost-efficient examination of your HVAC system and the relevant air-conditioned rooms.
We will gladly assist you in the design of new HVAC systems and if needed, offer redevelopment concepts for your existing system.
Our services include
- Initial hygiene inspections and follow-up inspections of HVAC systems in accordance with VDI 6022
- Type testing of HVAC systems and their components according to VDI 6022
- Physical measurements of climate parameters air temperature, relative humidity, air velocity etc. at representative points of your HVAC system and/ or the air-conditioned rooms
- Measuring of various microbiological parameter, such as general colony counts, legionella, pseudomonas aeruginosa in humidifier, feed and cooling water
- Extraction and analytics of contact culture samples of HVAC system surfaces in order to determine the contamination with bacteria and moulds
- Extraction and analytics of HVAC air samples or indoor air samples to determine the microbial contamination in comparison to ambient air
- Independent reports including analysis of the actual state of your HVAC system