Department Head water-hygienic Material Tests
Dr. rer. nat. Andreas Koch has a doctorate in chemistry and manages our KTW department and KTW testing laboratory.
Dr. Koch is your contact partner for all questions regarding drinking- and groundwater-hygienic material testings.
- Materials in contact with drinking water, KTW (plastics in contact with drinking water)
- Water-hygienic assessments of building products
- Management of the KTW testing laboratory
Collaboration with Committees and Commissions
- DIN work group �VHH in pool and bath water�
- AWWR (Water Quality Panel) work group on �organic trace analysis�
- Work group CEN TC 164 WG3 �cementitious raw materials�
- Work group �standardization of leaching methods�
- DIBt project group �sewage pipe redevelopment materials�
- ATT (Association on Drinking Water Reservoirs) work group �analytics�