Department Head of Water Hygiene
Associate Professor Dr. rer. nat. Georg-Joachim Tuschewitzki has a doctorate in biology and is department Head for drinking and bathing water hygiene and environmental microbiology. Dr. Tuschewitzki habilitated in 1990 at the University of Bonn and received the Venia Legendi for environmental hygiene.
Dr. Tuschewitzki received the Hygiene Award of the Rudolf-Schülke-Stiftung in 1987 and the sponsorship award of the German Society for Hygiene and Microbiology in 1989.
- environmental hygiene
- environmental microbiology
- environmental medicine
- drinking water hygiene
- effects of disinfecting agents
- development of microorganisms in various materials
- pool water and natural bathing water hygiene
- evaluation of appliances and methods for water treatment
- microorganisms in drinking water