Petra Bröcking is a certified food analyst and manages our department of water chemistry. Moreover, she is active in the departments of pool and bath hygiene and quality management.
- Examination and evaluation of drinking, pool and untreated water (chemical, physical)
- Water chemistry, laboratory analysis, quality management (quality management representative)
- Examination and evaluation of materials intended for use in drinking water and drinking water systems
Collaboration with Committees and Commissions
- AWWR ` Water Quality Panel, as well as the workgroups Organic Trace Analysis and General and inorganic Analytics
- ATT (Association on Drinking Water Reservoirs) ` Workgroup Analytics
- DIN-Workgroup PFC in Water, Sludge and Soil